Welcome to the website of Questmont at https://questmont.com at (the “Website”).
Information on Website
This Website and all features, content, materials and information displayed, described or depicted on the Website are, in our sole discretion, subject to updating, change, suspension or withdrawal, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The inclusion of any particular content or materials on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that they will be on the Website at any other time.
Copyright © 2022, Questmont. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Except as otherwise indicated, this Website and all content herein, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software and all rights therein, is the property of Questmont or its content suppliers or licensors and is subject to United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Questmont and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. In using this Website, you agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the Website.
You may view and print screens/pages from the Website for your own personal use subject to conditions set forth herein.
Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not:
• Republish content or materials from the Website.
• Sell, rent or sub-license content or materials from the Website.
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy content or materials from the Website for other than personal use.
• Redistribute content or materials from the Website, unless such content or materials are expressly made available and authorized for redistribution.
Harassment in any manner or form on or through the Website, including via messaging, or use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Questmont representative, or another user of the Website is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, infringing of proprietary rights, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, harmful to minors, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Further, you may not use or deploy any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website (including for any purposes of monitoring or copying any material on the Website); introduce or expose the Website or other users to any malware (including any virus, worm, logic bomb or malicious code); transmit or facilitate the transmission of, any advertising or promotional material (including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation); or engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any authorized use or enjoyment of the Website or which may harm Questmont, the Website, or other users of the Website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that users of the Website do the same. We may terminate the use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Accordingly, you may not submit, post or store any material or content, on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information (or any statement of conformance with the DMCA) to us via email at email@example.com.
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of the allegedly infringing material or content and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material or content;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed; and
• A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
Hyperlinking to our Content
• is not in any way misleading;
• makes clear that the user is linking to and is on this Website;
• does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of or relationship with the linking party or its products or services.
Removal of Links
If you find any link from our Website or any linked website objectionable, you may contact us. We will consider requests to remove such links but have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We do not represent or warrant that the Website or its features or functions will be available, uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects herein will be corrected, that the information found on the Website is current, accurate or complete, or that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Questmont expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER QUESTMONT NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. (Some states, including New Jersey, do not permit certain limitations of liability or damages and if you live in one of those states, such limitations do not apply to you.)